Cubadak Paradiso Village is located 1 degree south of the equator line therefore climate variations are a constant. However there are atmospheric conditions specific to West Sumatra linked to the following elements:
- The dry and wet monsoons run at a distance of around 3.000 km from West Sumatra so their influence on the climate is marginal
- Sumatra is vertically divided by a high mountain chain (1.500 - 3.800 m.) which opposes a barrier to the Eastern humid winds
- Constant breezes assure a good temperature even being in an equatorial area
- The night temperature falls from the daily 30/32 ℃ down to 23/25 ℃.
There are two seasons but the periods cannot be clearly distinguished because of the above mentioned conditions :
- "dry" from January to October with showers maybe twice a week, particularly in the evening or late afternoon.
- "wet" in November and early December with rains nearly every day, again particularly in the evening.